Way back in 2008, I read a blog post that contained a simple test. The results amazed me and even surprised me a little. :up:
Answer the question, (write your answers down) then go to this blog post to learn what your answers mean! :happy: …
1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who's with you?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. How big is it?
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table is covered with?
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water; what kind is it?
10. How do you cross that body of water?
P.S: Since I know that some of my friends may have reason why they would rather not visit Sarah's blog, I will post the meanings of answers here tomorrow! :up: